Mermaid Unicorn Coloring Pages
Kawaii Unicorn Coloring Pages
Unicorn Dog Coloring Pages
Unicorn Cat Coloring Pages
Unicorn Donut Coloring Pages
Unicorn Ice Cream Coloring Pages
Unicorn Color By Number Coloring Pages
Realistic Unicorn Coloring Pages
Getting the Most out of Our Unicorn Coloring Pages
As parents teaching our kids to enjoy the process of creating art, we often try to create a scene for our artists to spur their emotions, creativity, and joy during the activity. One immersive tactic we use is storytelling with our children to help get their creative minds flowing. Here is a story we wrote about a young woman and her unicorn who encounter mischievous fairies!
Printing some of our Fairy Coloring Pages might be a good idea, too, since fairies play a key role in this cute story!
We hope you and your kids love it!
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful unicorn named Stardust. She lived in a magical forest filled with vibrant colors and enchanting creatures. Stardust had a best friend, a young girl named Lily, who loved to explore the forest with her.
Lily and Stardust would spend their days running through fields of flowers and playing hide-and-seek in the trees. Stardust loved spending time with Lily because she always made her laugh and smile. They were truly the best of friends.
One day, while exploring a new part of the forest, they stumbled upon a group of mischievous fairies. The fairies were causing trouble and making a mess of things, but Lily and Stardust knew they had to help.
Working together, they devised a plan to distract the fairies and clean up their mess. Stardust used her magical powers to create a beautiful rainbow while Lily gathered flowers to make a peace offering. The fairies were so impressed by their kindness that they promised to behave from that day forward.
Lily and Stardust continued to have many adventures together, but they always remembered the day they helped the fairies and how important it was to be kind to others. They were grateful for each other’s friendship and the magic they brought to their lives.
Color Ideas to Help To Help Your Young Artists With Their Unicorn Coloring Sheets
By no means do we want to stifle any creativity. We are all about encouraging your and your young artists to be as creative as you want with your magical unicorn coloring pages. However, that doesn’t mean we don’t all need a little help here and there! If you or your children are stuck on ideas on how to color the unicorns we want to share some of the various colors and patterns that are commonly associated with these mythical creatures!
- White: A white unicorn is often seen as a symbol of purity and grace. It is the traditional and classic color associated with unicorns.
- Pink: Pink unicorns are popular among younger audiences and often represent a more playful and whimsical interpretation of the creature.
- Pastel Colors: Soft pastel shades, such as light blue, lavender, mint green, and pale yellow, are commonly used to create a dreamy and enchanting unicorn aesthetic.
- Rainbow: Rainbow-colored unicorns are a fun and vibrant representation. Each part of the unicorn’s body is typically depicted in different colors of the rainbow, symbolizing joy, magic, and diversity.
- Silver or Gray: Occasionally, unicorns are portrayed with silver or gray coats, giving them a mystical and ethereal appearance.
- Gold: Some depictions showcase unicorns with a golden coat, emphasizing their regal and majestic qualities.
It’s important to note that artistic interpretations of unicorns can vary. You may come across unicorns in various colors and patterns based on personal preferences and imaginative interpretations.
More than Printable Unicorn Coloring Pages!
It has been said that if you ever touch a Unicorn, you’ll have eternal happiness. We don’t own any unicorns to help with this. However, we hope our Unicorn Coloring Pages bring joy in their own way. Legend has it; unicorns love to eat rainbows. Therefore, we think you should print one of our Rainbow Coloring Pages to pair alongside our unicorn pictures!
In one of our early blog posts, we wrote in more detail about how our persistent kids motivated us to create this website! If you’re interested, we encourage you to check it out here.