How can I print dragon coloring pages found on your website?
You’ve come to the right place because we have many free dragon coloring pages for you to print.
Here are four easy steps for you to print our dragon coloring sheets:
- Click the dragon coloring page that interests you
- On the next page, click the orange “Print” button. A PDF printable file will pop up.
- Select Print File to send it to your printer
- Celebrate in excitement, get pumped, and start coloring!
All Little Sprout Art + Learning Lab coloring pages are designed for printing on 8.5 x 11 Letter Sized Paper.
Dragon Coloring Pages For Children and Adults –
If you’re asking yourself, “Are there any dragon coloring pages for kids?” or “Are there any dragon coloring pages for adults?” believe us when we say we’ve been in your shoes before!
We definitely found some online, but it also inspired us to create our own dragon coloring pages for kids.
You see, Dad is a big fan of “The Hobbit” and “The Lord of the Rings,” so to fuel his imagination developed by the great J.R.R Tolkien, he wanted to create some fearsome dragon coloring pages of his own. Offering dragon coloring sheets felt like an excellent opportunity to provide a more mature illustration that evoked a more fearsome feeling. We offer all sorts of cute, cuddly images throughout Little Sprout Art + Learning Lab, but Dad couldn’t help but take the helm to create these fearsome dragon coloring pages to print.
It has also been fun introducing his favorite stories to the children by creating these illustrations and discussing their inspiration.
Tips for Coloring Dragon Coloring Pages
After countless hours of coloring activity time as a family, we have settled on some of the top tips to have a successful coloring session! Our top tips for coloring our free printable coloring pages are:
- Start slowly and lightly! Use a gentle touch of color to ensure you’re fully committed to the color choice. It is easier to adjust and correct in the early stages.
- Start with your light colors! Jumping straight to dark colors might have unintended consequences, so starting with lighter colors can save you from a catastrophe.
- Have the right tools on hand! Choose your method of coloring, whether that is pencil crayons, crayons, paint, or anything else, and have everything ready before you begin. If you’re using pencil crayons, make sure you have a good pencil sharpener!
- Have Fun! Coloring is an excellent way to relax, be entertained, and connect with others, so let the experience be positive, and don’t be too hard on yourself!
5 Brilliant Ways to Use Little Sprout Art + Learning Lab Dragon Coloring Sheets
- Party activity for a dragon-themed Party – have a birthday party coming up that is dragon themed? Why not print out our many dragon coloring sheets and have an art activity area for guests to color?!
- Take a break from screens! We all need a bit of electronic detox from time to time. Coloring activities are great for kids and adults alike.
- Bond with family through a shared coloring activity. You can print our dragon coloring pages and have some family time. Everyone can color their dragon and present their artistic vision behind their artwork!
- Improve focus and concentration. Art and coloring are known to help improve focus and concentration. It’s a great way to help train your brain and grow these skills.
- As a way to make a unique card for someone who loves dragons! Have a child’s birthday coming up? Print out our dragon coloring pages, decorate and write a happy birthday message. Not only will the recipient love it, but you and the kids will love creating a personalized card! (Bonus, it’s cheaper than a store-bought card!!)
Printable Dragon Coloring Pages and More
Take our dragon coloring pages and have your say in coloring the mythical beast to your liking. We want our dragon illustrations to have an allure to artists of any age, so our wish is that you find a dragon coloring page that you love. Good luck! If you’re looking for more mythological creatures, we also have Fairy Coloring Pages available which are free and printable at home or school.